"Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent

Saturday, November 6, 2010

OVER and OVER... but FINALLY!

           After months that felt like YEARS, i finally re-created my BLOG!... im going to try to stay commited to it this time and reveal my most BURNING inner thoughts, ideas, my latest music crazes, and of course FASHION!
     

     Since I've been gone for so long and deleted my other post from previous blogs... i'll give you a sort of update of the LIFE and TIMES of KALIAH A'MOR under the cut.

SCHOOL- school is "OK" so far... i guess, they say as a teen you never really find yourself until later on but, i think im really coming a long way "maturity wise"... Well im only a sophmore but im really focused on my career(s) right now. im sort of lost though. i cant figure out  one certain career... my DREAMS are ALL OVER THE PLACE!

FAMLIY- Well we just got an added adition to me famliy... i got a PUPPY! his name is CYPHER! he is a tea cup yorkie and is VERY smalll... maybe i'll do a video post on himm and his CRAZY HYPER CYPHER ways lolz.

SOOOOO thats how interesting my life is NOT right nowwww... but i will definitly update when anything sort of spactacular happens.. well until then THE LIFE and TIMES of KALIAH A'MOR is  coming to ...THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment