"Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent

Thursday, October 4, 2012

INSTAGRAM

i think im obsessed with instgram. im so happy they made it available for androids. althought im team iphone, i now hve more FOLLOWERS! i think insagram make people more vain though. well atleast me. im not always vain or worried about my appearence but i feel the need to capture every moment of my day. from how i wake up i the mornng, when im frsh out the shower, my beor and aftr hair pics, my breakfast, funny things that happen on the train, my friends, the song im currently listening to, my throwback hursday photos, my nails, my outft of the day, my lip produts, EVERYTHING!!  im obsessed with instagram. i check it almost every 5 in. when i wake up in the middle of the night, when i wake up for schol, aftr i get out the shower, before i get on the train, when i get off t train, when im in the elevator for school, in class, when i go usethe rrestroom, in the halls, while imtalking to people, in t lunchroom ANYWHERE!!! im lterally obsessed and i need professina help. please hep me GOD! thanks honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment